Quickspin has once again shown they’re not afraid to take risks. They’ve taken an established theme, added several cool features, made it highly volatile and - voilá - you’ve got something that might’ve been done before, but looks and feels fresh. But how does it play?
Divine Dreams is a traditional 5 x 3 slot game with 243 ways to win, where beltways pay when matching combinations appear on the adjacent reels starting from the left only (unfortunately, the reels don’t pay both ways on this game).
Fleeing once more from tradition, Quickspin veered away from the well-trodden lands of China or Japan and instead chose the lush rainforests of Indonesia as the setting for their new slot game. And the outcome is gorgeous. Salam!
Let's have a look at Divine Dreams' symbols:
* Beautiful animal-shaped gems that act as the high-paying symbols.
* Intricate runes as the low-paying symbols.
* The serene face of a golden goddess as the scatters.
This slot game also comes with plenty of bonus features. More on that below.
Divine Dreams' signature feature is the Bonus Reel, a fixed reel on the right-hand side of the screen that will trigger a different bonus on every single spin.
The available bonuses on the Bonus Reel are:
* Mystical Multipliers - regular multipliers (from 1x - 10x) that boost your winnings during the base game.
* Yin Yang Wild - 2 wilds in the shape of lotus flowers that are sent to the reels, enhancing your chances of triggering a big win.
* Sacred Respins - during a normal game round you can trigger a Super Respin, with upgraded multipliers (ranging from 4x - 10x, plus a huge 20x multiplier), extra wilds and the chance to get to the Mega Respin round.
The highest multiplier of the game - 30x - only shows up during the Mega Respins, so it's well worth waiting for one!
Divine Free Spins
Collect 3 - 5 Golden Goddess symbols (scatters) to unlock Divine Dreams' bonus round.
3 symbols = 8 free spins.
4 symbols = 12 free spins.
5 symbols = 20 free spins.
During the Divine Free Spins, the Bonus Reel gets an upgrade, and you'll be seeing Sacred Respins and Yin Yang Wilds - with more wilds than during the base game - more often.
A new +3 tile will also show up, that can extend your bonus round by (what a shocker!) 3 extra free spins.